Dear Ms. L,
I just wanted to let you know how glad I am to have Eliza in my class this
year. Eliza is very kind and thoughtful. She listens well and tries to do
her best. Thanks for all you are doing at home to help her be successful
here at school.
Posted in Uncategorized | 5 Comments »
I asked Sol what he was doing and he said, "going bye-bye". He has Eliza’s Sketchers and sunglasses, a Utes hat, my keys, Beau’s leash, a bare naked hiney and a BIG attitude!
Posted in Uncategorized | 6 Comments »
Sol went to the barber for the first time. He was so cute letting the man cut his hair and he looks like such a big boy! The barber told him he could come back any time because he was so good! Love my little man!
Posted in Uncategorized | 3 Comments »
2 sticks of butter
2 cups sugar
1 cup buttermilk
1 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. vanilla
Melt butter, then add sugar and buttermilk. Bring to a boil and boil for two minutes. Remove from heat and add vanilla and baking soda. Stir well.
Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Comments »
It’s time for a Sol update!
- Sollie is ALL BOY!
- He loves trucks…actually love isn’t the right word…he’s obsessed with trucks.
- He loves to tease his sister. The louder she screams the better!
- Sol is still not into eating. You know it’s bad when I felt really excited that he ate his Mac ‘n Cheese yesterday!
- Sol loves to help mommy! He loves to carry groceries in, help me build garage shelves, bake bread…all of it!
- We recently got rid of binkies for a week and then mommy caved…now he has them at home and only at home.
- I’ve started potty training. At first I thought it was going to be a bust, but he seems to be catching on. I’m hoping he’ll be in undies full-time by the time school starts.
- Sol is SASSY…I guess that comes with being two. He’s not verbally sassy like Eliza was, but defiant! He will look you right in the eye and do exactly what you asked him not to! Little stinker!
- Sol moves from one project to the next. He loves to get into my makeup, paint his nails, and play in the car when mommy’s not looking. He even started the car on his own the other day. To say this little man keeps me on my toes is an understatement!
- I love this child! He is beautiful inside and out! He is so full of life and fun. He keeps us all laughing constantly. He is SO loving!
- We are having a fun, busy and relaxing summer! Sol is flourishing in every way and transitioning from a baby to a boy right before my eyes!
Posted in Uncategorized | 9 Comments »
I’ve never had such success with a garden before. Besides the tomatoes, all of this was grown from seed. The raised beds and automatic sprinklers make for an optimal situation that the plants are loving!
Posted in Uncategorized | 4 Comments »
Since we practically live next door to Lagoon I decided that I would take the kids this year. I found a good deal on tickets and Heidi and my sister Tabby and her family came with us. It was a really good day…perfect weather and no lines. I’m so glad I opted to go for the day before I bought season passes…Lagoon is definitely a once a year thing for me! We had a great time which will tide us over until next year! (This entire post is copy and pasted from my sister’s blog. I’ve been terrible about packing a camera lately).
Millie loved the rides!
Jake, Eliza, & Solomon.
Xander crammed himself into this ride so Millie would not have to ride alone!
Millie loved this ride for some reason!
She wanted to go again, and again!
Millie and Sollie
The kid crew!
This is the most ridiculous picture of me and Heidi getting sick on the Tidal Wave ride while squishing poor Sollie so he wouldn’t fall out!
Funny girl Eliza so statue like!
Eliza looked at herself for about 20 min!
Millie waiting for her turn!
" I like it!"
Holding so still!
Face painted cousins!
Posted in Uncategorized | 8 Comments »